We focused on cleaner, more orderly CSS and some code factoring in this release. Visual changes are minor, but post metadata display is tighter, while line heights have been widened ever-so-slightly for easier readability in long text passages.
- Fix spacing below Tag Cloud sidebar widget above certain elements (thanks op111.net).
- Rename hCard generator functions more rationally.
- Uncompress line heights.
- Remove explicit permalink from entry meta display; entry title now serves uniformly.
- Remove the Meta label from entry meta section; unnecessary.
- Add per-comment permalink on comment date.
- Style more basic elements:
dlstyles improved/added (adopted bits of Blueprint CSS).
- Removed remaining uses of visual alignright/alignleft convenience classes in favor of more-semantic class names in the template markup.
- Add entry meta display to image attachment template.
- Improve fall-back fonts in CSS (thanks op111.net).
- Split entry title/byline and meta into include files that produce the main hAtom microformatting.