What began as a couple patches for a minor 2.0.1 bump grew into more extensive 2.1 improvements:
- Trackback URI and Comments: combine display into a single element.
- Don’t display Category in post meta box for
- Fix empty
lielement by displaying nothing on posts without tags. (Thanks Tim Hamilton.)
- Display dates on posts and comments now honor date format settings in wp-admin -> Settings -> General. (Thanks demetris from op111.net.)
header_shadow.gif. Alignment changes by a few pixels; the blog title underline is now a CSS border, not an image.
- Fix bug in
sp_vallery()gallery shortcode override to handle links and HTML in gallery image captions.
- Fix bug in
sp_vallery()that created extra empty gallery
div. (See this issue in upstream Sandbox code.)
- Standardize and simplify use of text symbols:
[ ](logged-in user UI elements)
-(title element separation)
« »(chronological traversal)
rel=homein header and footer links to blog’s home page.
- Replace all remaining
- Don’t show post counts in default sidebar’s Archives and Categories lists.
- A little more prep for gettext internationalization.
- CSS cleanups and simplifications for some double-definitions. (Thanks threesomehour.com.)
- PHP code cleanups.
- (Continued) Re-verification of posts and page templates for hAtom/hCard and XHMTL/CSS validity.