Simplish version 2.6
from Utopian.net Labs
Simplish includes software from various sources:
- Scribbish Copyright © 2005-2007 Jeffrey Allen Hardy. All rights reserved.
- Default/Kubrick Copyright © 2005 Michael Heilemann. All rights reserved.
- ScribbishWP Copyright © 2006-2007 Kenny Pitt. All rights reserved.
- blog.txt Copyright © 2006-2009 Scott Wallick. All rights reserved.
- CSS Boilerplate Copyright © 2007-2008 Nathan Borror. All rights reserved.
- ScribbishWP revisions,
Simplish new material Copyright © 2008-2011 Utopian.net. All rights reserved.
Simplish includes localizations provided by:
- Greek (
el) translation by Demetris Kikizas.
- Swedish, Sweden (
sv_SE) translation by Clement Durand.
- French, France (
fr_FR) and Portuguese, Portugal (
pt_PT) translations by ttynixer.
- Belarusian, Belarus (be_BY) translation by Marcis G.
- Russian, Russian (ru_RU) translation by Michael Sgibnev.
- Turkish, Turkey (tr_TR) translation by Default32.
Simplish is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Simplish is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Simplish. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.
The project blog (this site) is hosted by Pomfolio, and uses the TypePad Anti-Spam plugin and service to ward off trackback blather and other spamminess. Simplish source control, issue tracking, and community documentation facilities are provided by Google Code and Groups. The content of this site and other project documentation is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 (CC-BY-SA) license.